Friday, May 17, 2024

Have a BLESSED summer!

 



Hi, my lovely 4th grade parents!  (ALMOST 5th grade!!!) It is odd and bittersweet that this is my last email to you for this school year!  We have had a FABULOUS week and A LOT of fun!

Before I get to my sentiments, a little bit of business...

 *REPORT CARDS are coming home today in a sealed envelope.  Their year's progress on our NWEA testing results will be in there too.  It is sealed.  They will be in your child's backpack with a BUNCH of other stuff--books, art projects, papers, notebooks, art utensils, "treasures" they purchased today at our classroom auction, and a special memory book I have made for them.  I am just telling you this because I remember the last day of school as a parent too, and sometimes we did not look in that backpack until August!  (Teenagers just throw all their stuff away the moment they get home!)  ;) 

I wrote a poem at the end of that difficult Covid year, for my parents, so I thought I would revamp that for all of you.  This year was a GREAT year, but my thankfulness is just the same! 

THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

THANK YOU for lifting your student and their teacher up in prayer.

THANK YOU for entrusting me with your child's education.

THANK YOU for being my team player, for supporting me, us, when the going got tough. 

THANK YOU for sending your child to a Christian school where we can share about Jesus EVERY DAY.

THANK YOU for choosing Timothy, so I can call your child one of my own.

THANK YOU for being amazing role models of adults who go with the flow, yet keep your eyes set on what is Above.

THANK YOU for teaching your child to stay true to who they are, but to also remember and cherish WHOSE they are.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing your child with me. It has been an absolute honor to be their teacher and to work alongside you.

God’s Blessings,

Kim

 The kids and I had a heart-to heart today, as I shared the Memory Book with them, and we sang Brothers and Sisters in Christ, and we prayed together. I have reminded them that I will always be here for them, no matter how old and sassy and mature and cool they get. I truly mean it.

You all are loved, cherished, lifted up, and always prayed for. Please know that and ALWAYS remember it!  As I tell the kiddos, "Jesus and I love you SO much!"

Have a beautiful, blessed summer. Please keep in touch!

Blessings,

Kim

Please look at our FUN, FUN, FUN week below!

TODAY-The LAST day of school!







End of the Year Field Trip -- Fort Osage and Truman Library
























Famous Missourian Living Museum







































4th Grade Tim-Olympics Fun








Multiplication Party!






Much love to you all!

Have a BLESSED summer!

Love,

Mrs. Brunkhorst

No comments: